29th November 2021, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Can a veterinary student pursue MSc in wildlife? What will be the scope after that?

Hello everyone, As I am pursuing my degree in BVSc &A.H (veterinary) final year student & I am more enclined towards wildlife management now .
as our course also offers Masters(Mvsc in wildlife management) but the seats are very less and college offering are also very less so I thought why not I should try for more wider scope of wildlife and try for MSc .
Will it will boost my career as a veterinarian or in field of veterinary?? &what will be the scope for a veterinary doctor doing MSc after that rather than doing MVSc in wildlife.. ..

10th December 2021, 08:27 PM
Aorta

Default Re: Can a veterinary student pursue MSc in wildlife? What will be the scope after that?

The eligibility to study MSC in wild life is
Candidate must have a bachelor's degree in bsc and the student must have studied vetinary, agriculture, wildlife as their subjects
Candidate should have secured at least 55% aggregate in their bachelors degree
You are eligible to study the course it will help you in getting a job easily as you have studied vetinary and the amount of knowledge and experience will also be greater
Both msc in wildlife and masters in vetinary are good and the chances to get job opportunity are also good
12th December 2021, 11:11 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a veterinary student pursue MSc in wildlife? What will be the scope after that?

Yes, a veterinary student can pursue MSc in Wildlife and the educational qualification required for this course is a candidate must have passed a BSc degree in the following subjects like Veterinary, Forestry, Agriculture, and Environmental Sciences from a recognized university. After doing this course it provides individual opportunities to conduct research in animals focusing on the functioning of their internal functional systems and medical science such as anatomy, clinical pathology, virology, bacteriology, and numerous other specializations. Some of the employment areas are given below.

National Parks
Veterinary Hospitals
Wildlife Sanctuary
Colleges and University

Some of the job types are given below.

Guest Relations Executive
Project Biologist
Junior Research Fellow
Veterinary Consultant
Wildlife Inspector
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?