6th February 2023, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Can we apply for master program on genetic enginnering after BSc Agriculture?

Respected sir ,I want to know that after we passed the bsc ag program can we still apply for master in genetic engineering or not ??As of now i am preparing for bsc ag entrance and in future i want to do master in genetic engineering ..so i would like to know if we passed bsc ag from nepal and can we still apply for genetic engineering courses in abroad or from the bachelors level we hav to do same courses of genetic engineering ??????

9th February 2023, 02:20 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we apply for master program on genetic enginnering after BSc Agriculture?

Yes, you can apply for master program in genetic engineering after BSc Agriculture.

The duration of this course is 2 years.
10th February 2023, 10:09 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we apply for master program on genetic enginnering after BSc Agriculture?

Eligibility Criteria required to study Master's in Genetic Engineering course:

The basic eligibility criteria required to pursue Master's in Genetic Engineering course is given below:

Name of the Course - Master's in Genetic Engineering

>> Candidates who have completed Bachelor's Degree in any of the following disciplines like Biochemistry or Botany or Genetics or Biotechnology or Genetics or Microbiology or Biomedical Sciences or Life Sciences or its equivalent disciplines are eligible to pursue this course.

>> Hence according to the above, candidates from Agriculture background are also eligible to study this Master's Degree in Genetic Engineering as far as my best knowledge is concerned.

>> The minimum percentage required in the qualifying examination is 55% marks in order to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?