15th January 2016, 12:39 PM
Tenzin wangyal

Which IGNOU Institutes provide Master program in Physics? How to apply for it?

I am pass out in BSc major in IGNOU. I want to join master program of physics so where is the institute of IGNOU. How to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any masters degree program available for Physics subject from IGNOU?
  2. List of institutions of IGNOU offering M.Sc(Physics) in Orissa? When should I apply for the same? I'm a B.Sc(Physics) graduate -- [Most Discussed]
  3. IGNOU offers Integrated PhD in Physics/Astrophysics program for M.Sc 1st semester student?
  4. Can I apply for WIPRO WASE program? I am doing BCA from IGNOU
  5. Scope of Astrophysics in India? Names of the institutes which offer master program in Space Program research opportunities?
  6. Can I do MCA on the basis of 12th and 10th percentage(55%)?
  7. List of Institutes in India offering Master of Healthcare Administration? Which Entrance Exam should I give for this? How to apply for this Entrance Exam?
  8. Why IGNOU does not offer masters degree for Physics? Which course I can take up now?
  9. Which are the institutes in india offering MHA?
  10. Am I eligible to do masters in abroad after completion of my under graduation program?
  11. Why IGNOU doest now allow masters degree in Physics? Is there any course available for Physics from IGNOU?
  12. Is there any chance for master program in Fine Arts? List of the colleges or institutes? I have done B.Pharmacy
  13. How to do part time Ph.D? Where can I register for Ph.D? Is there any scholarship for part time Ph.D?
  14. Career opportunities after B.Sc Physics?
  15. What can I do achieve a good career after B.Sc Physics?
  16. What are the steps I need to follow to do Ph.D course right after completion of MA from IGNOU?
  17. Is it beneficial to pursue Master's degree in Political Science from IGNOU if pursuing BS in Computer Science?
  18. What's the Exam schedule for IISER this year?
12th February 2016, 11:54 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which IGNOU Institutes provide Master program in Physics? How to apply for it?

You did not mention from which state are you. IGNOU is a university. It has more than 10,000 study centers under it imparting courses of various nature. It is affiliated by UGC, a central government educational body.
Since there are so many colleges through entire India it is impossible to jot down which particular college will be best for you. But still there are study centers in Bikash Bhawans of every state. Also you have Yamuna Vihar in Delhi, St. Xavier's College in Kolkata to name a few. You just have to log onto www.ignou.ac.in and get their information brochure downloaded. Since you have already done B.Sc. honors in Physics., you can join the same institution for M.Sc. in Physics, if they provide one. No special marks cut-off will be required in your case.
Generally most study centers provide the course but do not provide classes regarding the same. So you will have to look for successive tutors, if you get enrolled in such institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?