12th May 2015, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Career opportunities in Mechanical field after 3 years diploma, graduation and post graduation in same field?

I have given my SSC exam recently. I am willing to do my career in mechanical field. The way I want to go for 3 years diploma course. Later graduation and post graduation in same field. I want to know how is the career opportunity in mechanics in future, when I will be having my graduation or post graduation completed.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of jobs can we get after MSc Biotechnology? How much is the salary?
  2. Which course is better for me after completing BSc Maths with 45.2%?
  3. What should I do after Graduation to pursue my interest in Music with career?
  4. How to get good job though Sociology?
  5. Which better amongst BSc Stats Hons, BSc Computer Science? Which has better opportunities after graduation?
  6. For doing PG in Mass Communication is it necessary to do BA with Mass Communication?
  7. In which field should I do MBA after doing B.E in Mechanical, master diploma in autocad?
  8. Which course is better for me between MBA and M.Sc in Physics being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc?
  9. What is the scope of biotechnology in India and Abroad? What is the salary?
  10. Scope for Researching field if I do Ph.d in Radio Astronomy? Is it Necessary to do Post Graduation or PhD to Enter Research Field?
  11. What should I choose after passing 12th with 56%
  12. What are the job opportunities after completion of Astro Physics post graduation course? Which college to apply for?
  13. What Graduation degree to take after diploma?
  14. Higher studies Abroad after completion of Biomedical Engineering?
  15. Masters degree in Agricultural Economics after Bachelors Degree in Agricultural Economic a better option than doing a job after Bachelor's?
  16. What are my chances in IT career field after scoring 58% in 10th and 12th and 79% and 73% in graduation and PG?
  17. What are the opportunities in Mechanical Engineering field? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it a good choice of doing M.Sc. in Computer Science having completed BCA?
13th May 2015, 01:53 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career opportunities in Mechanical field after 3 years diploma, graduation and post graduation in same field?

There are so many opportunities available for mechanical engineering graduates. Mechanical engineering is considered to be the evergreen department among all engineering steams. Various jobs available for you are listed here

Railway sector for the post of senior section engineer, junior engineer.

Banking sector for the post of officer scale 1,PO etc.,

Civil service examination

Staff selection commission for the post of group b, group c officers

Public sector units jobs via gate examination - graduate aptitude test in engineering.

Private sector jobs like Bosch, ford, hyunda, tata, etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?