1st March 2018, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Computer Science is offered in MBA? List of colleges offering Computer Science specialization in MBA?

Hello, I have joined B.Sc in Computer Science. I want to do MBA after my graduation. Please tell me Computer Science as a branch is available in MBA or not? If yes, then which are the colleges in India provides Computer Science in MBA?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Branches in MBA course? Which specialization in MBA is suitable for me after completion of Engineering in Computer Science? Top Colleges for MBA course in Nagpur?
  2. What to do MCA or MBA after B.Sc in Computer science?
  3. List of companies in Mumbai offering two month internship to BE Computer Science student
  4. MBA or M.Tech After Computer Science Engineering?
  5. Which specialization in MBA is better for BSc computer science students? Can I get a good job after completing MBA?
  6. Which specialization to choose after B.Tech computer science?
  7. Can I do MBA(Healthcare Services) being a Computer Science postgraduate?
  8. What specialization are available in M.Tech for computer science?
  9. List of best colleges for MCA, MBA and MSc computer science
  10. M.Sc in Computer Science can do MBA? MBA is a safe option for M.Sc holder?
  11. Which are the MBA colleges in Ernakulam district which give the best placement?
  12. How to do MBA through distance after passing B.Tech in computer science
  13. MBA in HR can do M.Phil in Computer Science? What should I do to study M.Phil in Computer Science?
  14. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which course is better after B.Tech computer science so that I could get a good job? Which specialization to take in MBA?
  16. Is there any MBA technical stream available after MBA and B.Tech Computer Science?
  17. List of universities in Chennai for PhD in Computer Science? List of Guides with their respective specialization?
  18. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
13th March 2018, 03:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Computer Science is offered in MBA? List of colleges offering Computer Science specialization in MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I have joined B.Sc in Computer Science. I want to do MBA after my graduation. Please tell me Computer Science as a branch is available in MBA or not? If yes, then which are the colleges in India provides Computer Science in MBA?

Yes, candidates can study MBA Information Technology (IT), which is one of the best specializations available for the computer science students. List of colleges offering MBA in Information Technology is given below:

Bharati Vidyapeeth - Official Website

Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research - Official Website

City College of Management - Official Website

Hindustan College of Science and Technology - Official Website

IFTM University - Official Website

Banarsidas Chandiwala Institute of Professional Studies - Official Website

VPGR Institute of Technology - Official Website

Datta Meghe Institute of Engineering, Technology & Research - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?