26th January 2020, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Counselling procedure of Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test 2020

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study MTech Electrical Engineering after completing my BTech. I will give Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test this year. I just want to know the procedure for counselling of this entrance exam. Can you please tell me?

28th January 2020, 11:26 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Counselling procedure of Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test 2020

Counselling procedure of AP PGECET 2020:-

Andhra Pradesh PGECET 2020 will be started from the 4th week of May 2020. Candidates can select a college and course after verifying there certificates through one of the given helpline centres.
Counselling will be completed in various steps.
APSCHE will publish notification for the counselling in the newspaper and website and place the details of counselling indicated dates, ranks of candidates and list of helpline centres.
Who will not verify their certificates will not be eligible for further process.
Candidates can change their options any number of times during the allotted time and can freeze their seat. Candidates final allotment of the seat will be placed on the website.
Candidates can download allotment order and must report through self - reporting system to the allotted college.
This both reporting system are mandatory for the candidates otherwise their candidature will get cancelled.
Candidate should produce the certificates given below:-
Hall Ticket GATE / GPAT/ AP PGECET.
Rank of GATE/ GPAT/ AP PGECET.
Study certificates
Residential / Aadhar Certificate, Transfer Certificate, Receipt issued from helpline centre at the time of documents verification
Sports PH/ NCC/ CAP certificate( if any).
30th January 2020, 06:36 PM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Default Re: Counselling procedure of Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test 2020

The counselling of this examination will be organised in online mode. Af first candidate have to verify their documents and pay 1000/- for counselling fees.
After that, candidates are required to fill their choices of courses and colleges through the website. After the seat allotment, students have to download the seat allotment letter and report to the allotted college with necessary documents and fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?