26th February 2020, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Counselling procedure under MAH-CET(MCA) 2020

Hello friends, I need to know about the procedure of counselling for MAH-CET(MCA) this year. I am going to apply for this admission test so I need to know about the counselling procedure. Please tell me immediately.

2nd March 2020, 04:59 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Counselling procedure under MAH-CET(MCA) 2020

Counselling procedure under MAH-CET(MCA) 2020:-
MAH MCA CET 2020 admission process also called centralised admission process will be held to select the qualified candidates for admission. Candidates will be called to participate in the counselling process as per their performance shown in the examination.
The counselling process will be started in the month of June or July 2020. Only the shortlisted candidates will get admission on the basis of their rank, number of seats available and other factors.
Candidates will be required to pay the counselling fee and have to submit their original documents for the document verification.
The documents to be shown during document verification will be
Proof of nationality
Category certificate
HSC and SSC mark sheet
Passing certificate of HSC and SSC MAH MCA CET 2020 admit card
MAH MCA CET 2020 result
Domicile certificate
Receipt of payment of counselling fees etc.
2nd March 2020, 10:16 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Counselling procedure under MAH-CET(MCA) 2020

Counselling procedure under MAH-CET (MCA) 2020:-
The admission process for MAH-CET MCA will take place tenatively in the last week of June 2020 with online registration of application and documents uploading along with verification of documents. A provisional merit list will be released after the online registration for admission and document verification accomplishes, followed by the final merit list. Thereafter, shortlisted candidates will be called for MAH MCA CET 2020 counselling process. Candidates will be required to report in person at the stipulated venue for the offline counselling of MAH MCA CET counselling 2020.

Documents required at MAH MCA CET counselling 2020:-
MAH MCA CET rank card
Two copies of recent passport size colour hotographs
Class 10th admit card / certificate or birth certificate for verification of age .
Madhyamik or equivalent examination certificate
Category certificate (if applicable)
Domicile certificate
Higher Secondary Level certificate
Degree marksheet as applicable
Any other documents as are required for eligibility as per the criteria set by different University/ institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?