18th March 2018, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Course duration & fee structure of M.Des in Srishti Institute of Arts, Design & Technology?

Dear friends, I am interested to join Srishti Institute of Arts, Design & Technology for M.Des program. Can I know about the fee structure of this course and the course duration as well. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Specializations available in M.Des at Srishti Institute of Arts Design & Technology?
  2. Admission criteria to study M.Des(Strategic Design & Brand Leadership) in Srishti Institute of Arts, Design & Technology?
  3. Entrance exam available to study M.Des in Srishti Institute of Arts, Design & Technology?
  4. Job opportunities for M.Des candidate of Srishti Institute of Arts, Design & Technology?
  5. Course duration & fee structure of B.Des(Interior Design) in Deccan Institute of Technology?
  6. What is the fee structure followed in Srishti School of Art Design and Technology?
  7. Course duration and fee structure of MSc(Mathematics & Computing) in Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala? -- [New]
  8. Course duration & fee expenses of BA(Painting) in Rahini College of Arts and Design?
  9. Course duration & fee structure of Diploma(Computer Science & Technology) in CCCT?
  10. Which are the best institutes of Fashion Tech in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Course structure & fee expenses of MTech(Machine Design) of Vidya Vikas Institute of Technology?
  12. Course duration & fee expenses of Bachelor of Visual Arts in Institute of Visual and Performing Arts?
  13. Course fee & duration of BS(Construction Management) in Newschool of Architecture & Design?
  14. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Nursing Administration in Efforts Institute of Management & Technology?
  15. Course structure & duration of BS(Web Design & Development) in Full Sail University?
  16. Course and fee structure of BBA(Banking & Insurance) in BLS Institute of Technology & Management?
  17. Fee structure of Master of Library & Information Science course in Alagappa Institute of Technology?
  18. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Deoghar Institute of Technology?
27th April 2018, 05:31 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Course duration & fee structure of M.Des in Srishti Institute of Arts, Design & Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to join Srishti Institute of Arts, Design & Technology for M.Des program. Can I know about the fee structure of this course and the course duration as well. Thank you!

Course duration of M.Des course at the Srishti Institute of Arts, Design and Technology is two years. The fees for the M.Des course (first year) in the Srishti Institute of Arts, Design & Technology is as follows:

Refundable Deposit – Rs 50,000
Registration fee – Rs 50,000
Tuition Fee – Rs 1,12,000
Development Fee – Rs 50,000
Establishment Fee – Rs 75,000
Student activities and support – Rs 40,000
Administration and Allied Services – Rs 40,000
Research and Collaboration – Rs 40,000
Software – Rs 15,000
Health and Accident Insurance – Rs 3,000
Study Tours – Rs 35,000
Consumables – Rs 5,000

Candidates can find the fee details in the Srishti Institute of Arts, Design and Technology website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?