18th April 2018, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Course duration & fee expenses of BA(Painting) in Rahini College of Arts and Design?

I want to do BA in Painting from Rahini College of Arts and Design. I would like to know about the fee structure of this course in this college. Please tell me about the course duration also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How many BA(Painting) seats are available in Rahini College of Arts & Design?
  2. Eligibility to get BA(Painting) admission in Rahini College of Arts & Design? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Admission procedure to study BA(Painting) in Rahini College of Arts & Design?
  4. Course structure of BA(Painting) in Rahini College of Arts & Design?
  5. Course duration & fee expenses of Bachelor of Visual Arts in Institute of Visual and Performing Arts?
  6. Course duration and fee expenses of BA(Defence & Strategic Studies) in Dhandai Mata Education Society’s College of Arts?
  7. Course duration and fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Fashion Design & Technology in Exterior Interiors Ltd. Hyderabad? -- [New]
  8. Fee expenses of BSc(Biochemistry) in Annai College of Arts & Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Course duration & fee structure of M.Des in Srishti Institute of Arts, Design & Technology?
  10. Course duration and fee expenses of BDes(Fashion Communication) in SID Pune?
  11. Course duration and fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Fashion Design in ATDC, Dharmapuri?
  12. Fee expenses of BBA(Information System Management) in PSG College of Arts & Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Course duration and fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Fashion Design in Indian Institute of Fashion and Design, Chandigarh?
  14. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Hardware Maintenance in Perunthalaivar Kamarajar Arts College?
  15. Course structure & fee expenses of BA(Journalism) in WMO Arts & Science College?
  16. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Bharatanatyam in Lasya College of Fine Arts? Course duration and fee expenses?
  17. Course duration and fee expenses of BSc(Accident & Emergency Care Tech) in CMC-Vellore? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Course duration and fee expenses of BSc(Computer Application) in SDM Degree College?
14th July 2019, 10:56 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration & fee expenses of BA(Painting) in Rahini College of Arts and Design?

The course duration & fee expenses of BA(Painting) at Rahini College of Arts and Design is given below.

=> The course duration of BA(Painting) at Rahini College of Arts and Design is three years.

=> The fee expenses of BA(Painting) at Rahini College of Arts and Design is Rs.29800 per year.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Behind Chhogalal Petrol Pump, Kishanganj, Post- Rasalpura, Mhow
Indore, Madhya Pradesh 453441, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?