27th August 2016, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I take after B.Sc? M.Sc or B.Ed?

I want to do Msc after my Bsc in cs course,but my cousins are telling that,first do Bed then Msc otherwise no value..so pls inform me what can i do? Can you give me the best suggestion to move forward as I am really confused now on what to take and what not to take and how to take it?

28th August 2016, 06:02 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I take after B.Sc? M.Sc or B.Ed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do Msc after my Bsc in cs course,but my cousins are telling that,first do Bed then Msc otherwise no value..so pls inform me what can i do? Can you give me the best suggestion to move forward as I am really confused now on what to take and what not to take and how to take it?

The best course to pursue after B.Sc is B.Ed because B.Ed course is not only a course but it is a sort of training. The candidates want to pursue their career in teaching can choose B.Ed after B.Sc. The B.Sc., B.Ed qualification is perfect for a teaching job. The job opportunities for the B.Ed candidates are very high in the teaching profession. So you can choose the B.Ed after B.Sc course. The candidates who have studied B.Sc with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible for the B.Ed course. The candidates need to appear and clear the entrance examination for the admission to B.Ed.
28th August 2016, 08:19 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to pursue Master in Science course without pursuing B.Ed course. It is not compulsory to have B.Ed degree to get admission in M.Sc.

But, if you are interested in getting jobs right now after bachelor degree you must have to pursue B.Ed degree. As, to appear for teacher recruitment examination it is compulsory to have B.Ed degree.

But, you can pursue B.Ed after master degree also. So, if you want to pursue master degree you must go with it. After completing your master course you can appear for NET examination and after qualifying in it eligible for recruitment as lecturer in government colleges.
28th August 2016, 11:24 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You can opt for either of the courses after completion of your B.Sc, it solely depends upon your own interest as to which field you want to opt for. If you wish to opt for teaching field then you should opt for B.Ed and if not then you should continue in the same field itself and continue with your studies.
29th August 2016, 12:15 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
It's based on your interest and future aspiration. Both the M.Sc and B.Ed course having good scope. If you are interested to make your career in Teaching field then its better that you can apply B.Ed course after B.Sc. If you are interested to make your career in Research field or want to develop your knowledge in the concerned specialization then its better that you can prefer M.Sc courser B.Sc.
5th July 2021, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

Agar hmne bsc ke bd koi test deina ho related to bank job or sath mein hmara sal na waste ho toh fr mujhe kya krna chahiye bEd ke MSC??
22nd August 2021, 12:29 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Both Course is Best depending upon the requirements of your career.
M.Sc is a two years post graduate degree. Whereas,B.ed is a two years professional teaching course .

Career after M.Sc you can do PhD and become a professor in College and University .

Career after B.Ed you can become a government or private Teacher.
1st September 2022, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

If I'm not interested in teaching career than what should I do after BSc?
28th April 2023, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Which course is best after b sc b.ed or m.sc and why?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?