5th April 2013, 01:14 AM
dipu yadav 9

Is it possible to take B.Ed after passing BCA?

it is possible to take b.ed after passed BCA

5th April 2013, 09:47 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to take B.Ed after passing BCA?

Yes, you can join B.Ed after passing BCA as Bachelor of Education(B.Ed) is a course offered for those interested in pursuing career in teaching. The B.Ed degree is mandatory for teaching in higher primary schools and high schools.

The minimum qualification required for entry into B.Ed. course is as under-

1. A candidate for the degree of Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) must have passed a Bachelor's degree examination of this University with a minimum of 45% marks in the aggregate at the Bachelor's degree examination and must have offered subjects relating to secondary/Higher Secondary level as per the requirements laid down by the State Government in that regard.

2. Relaxation of the minimum percentage of marks at the Bachelor's degree examination for candidates from Reserved Categories and serving teachers will be as per State Government rules made from time to time in that respect.
5th April 2013, 11:53 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed. - Bachelor of Education is a Teacher's Training course and can be pursed after Graduation Degree.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian Citizen having completed Graduation in Arts, Science and to some extent Commerce with 50% marks from a recognised University, can apply for B.Ed.

Hence the BCA Graduate is not eligible for B.Ed.
6th April 2013, 03:19 AM
Unregistered

what is the career in Ph.D in outside og india?
25th April 2013, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

I AM Bsc in medical stream and Msc in computer science.Is it possible for me to take teaching as a carrier without doing BEd?
5th May 2013, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re:it possible to take B.Ed after passing BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhirajen18 View Post
B.Ed. - Bachelor of Education is a Teacher's Training course and can be pursed after Graduation Degree.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian Citizen having completed Graduation in Arts, Science and to some extent Commerce with 50% marks from a recognised University, can apply for B.Ed.

Hence the BCA Graduate is not eligible for B.Ed.
why it is not possible to take B.Ed after passing BCA?...
31st May 2013, 01:27 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by dipu yadav 9 View Post
it is possible to take b.ed after passed BCA
Yes your eligible to apply for B.Ed course after completing BCA course . If your aspiring to become an teacher then you may compulsory qualified in B.Ed course . You may apply for B.Ed course in both the Distance as well as Correspondence mode .

B.Ed :- Bachelor of Education . The duration of the course is for one year . If your qualified in B.ed course then you may get job Educational Institutions and Schools.

If your aspiring to apply for B.Ed course then you should complete bachelor degree in any discipline like , Commerce / Arts / Science / with 55% percentage of marks from recognized university . Relaxation is given for sc/st candidates for 50% percentage of marks .

There are so many Universities and Institution may also conduct entrance examination within the colleges , You should qualified in entrance examination then you may get admission for B.Ed course .

B.Ed Entrance Examination :-

~~ Tamil Nadu Open University ( B.Ed Entrance Examination )
~~ Delhi University ( B.Ed Entrance Examination )
~~ Banaras Hindu University ( B.Ed Entrance Examination )
~~ Aligarh Muslim University ( B.Ed Entrance Examination )

The Admission for B.Ed course is based on the entrance examination .

The entrance examination cover the following syllabus like , English / General Knowledge / Aptitude / Basic Arithmetic / Teaching ability etc...

You apply for coaching classes like , Miglani Tutorials , Future Plus Edutech Pvt. Ltd. , Arya Vidya Mandir Institute , Aim Institute of Banking etc....

So , If your complete Bachelor degree then your eligible to apply for B.Ed course .

Best B.Ed Colleges in India :-

-National Teachers Training College
-Government college of Education
-Instiute of Advenced Studies In education
-Uslim Minority Ahamadia College
-C.S.I College of Education
-B.E.A College of Education
-Islamia Teachers Training College
-Tagore Government college of Education
30th August 2013, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

which colleges offer b-ed after bca..??? Please guide me.! my email id is [email protected]
27th January 2014, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Want to do government teacher job after oly bca nt interestd in master degre n b.ed
10th February 2017, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

I did my BCA Bed from osmania which is not eligible for teacher post in telangana what I should do?
9th March 2019, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

I am BCA graduate....this course comes under science stream..so which type of question i would face in the entrance exam?? I meant will i have to attempt the questions of phy, chem ,maths or some other questions related to computer applications?
11th March 2019, 01:25 PM
Meg24

I am happy to hear your decision to pursue B.ed after completion of BCA as this shows your eagerness to be in the teaching sector.
B.ed.is a two year course where any graduate can apply irrespective of the stream of graduation provided they have an aggregate of 50 percent..
The last year is a field training experience where you have different projects and you are supposed to go to different schools and teach.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?