18th April 2018, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of LLM(Constitutional Law) in Acharya Nagarjuna University?

Hi sir, I would like to know about the course structure of LLM(Constitutional Law) course which is available in Acharya Nagarjuna University. Can you please tell me about the course structure as well as the course fee expenses also?

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Environmental Law in Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Entrance exam available to study LLM(Constitutional Law) in Acharya Nagarjuna University?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Insurance Law in MGSU?
  4. Scholarships available to study LLM(Constitutional Law) in Acharya Nagarjuna University?
  5. Admission procedure to study LLM(Constitutional Law) in Acharya Nagarjuna University?
  6. Course structure and fee expenses of LLM(Global Antitrust Law & Economics) in George Mason University?
  7. What is the procedure followed to do masters in statistics after CDAC through distance mode?
  8. How many seats are available for LLM(Constitutional Law) course in Acharya Nagarjuna University?
  9. What is the cost spent to study MS in abroad?
  10. How to get admission for M.Sc in Biochemistry in Acharya Nagarjuna University having completed B.Sc in Biology?
  11. How to do my Ph.D. in Maths from Acharya Nagarjuna University?
  12. Course structure and fee expenses of LLM(International Tax Law) in Vienna University of Economics and Business? -- [New]
  13. Does Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune University and Aurangabad University offer PhD in Law? Total fee expenses of this course?
  14. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Intellectual Property Law in Gujarat National Law University?
  15. Course structure & fee expenses of LLM(Mergers & Acquisitions and Corporate Law) in University of Zurich?
  16. Whether Acharya Nagarjuna University and Utkal University has same value?
  17. Previous few years solved Model papers for 2nd semester B.Com of Acharya Nagarjuna University
  18. Best 3 years LLB college under Acharya Nagarjuna university
19th May 2018, 07:47 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of LLM(Constitutional Law) in Acharya Nagarjuna University?

I am giving you a link, with which you can get all the information regarding eligibility, course structure and fee expenses of this course. Link is mentioned below.

http://www.anuonline.ac.in/courses/l...ative-law.html

Last edited by ppsahu; 13th August 2018 at 09:11 AM. Reason: Remove @
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?