20th October 2018, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of MBA(Investment Management) in Regional Institute of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram?

Hi, I would like to know about the course structure of MBA(Investment Management) course which is available in Regional Institute of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram. Can anyone of you please let me know about the structure of this course and also the fee expenses. Please let me know asap.

14th February 2022, 10:08 PM
Zainab Fatima8

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of MBA(Investment Management) in Regional Institute of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram?

Course Structure:

*Advanced Portfolio analysis

*Financial Markets

*Securities and derivatives

*International Finance and Money

*Financial and Asset price
14th February 2022, 11:41 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of MBA(Investment Management) in Regional Institute of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram?

The course Structure of MBA Investment Management at Regional Institute of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram is:-

*Financial Sector stability and growth

*Advanced Portfolio analysis

*Corporate Finance and Investment

*The modern theory of banking and finance

*International Finance and Money and many more...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?