20th October 2018, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Should I study MBA(Investment Management) in Regional Institute of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram?

Hi team, my friends are suggesting me to do MBA(Investment Management) from Regional Institute of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram. As I am interested to do MBA(Investment Management) so I would like to know that should I do this course from this institute?

26th October 2018, 10:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study MBA(Investment Management) in Regional Institute of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram?

Before taking any final decision, you should visit the college campus on your own and review the situations there. If college has good infrastructure and their placement record is excellent, then you should go ahead.

Otherwise, you have to look for some other college. You can easily find about the college through their campus and previous track record.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?