25th November 2018, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of MFSc(Fish Processing Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University?

Hi, I would like to know about the course structure of MFSc(Fish Processing Technology) course which is available in Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University. Can anyone of you please let me know about the structure of this course and also the fee expenses. Please let me know asap.

31st December 2021, 07:40 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of MFSc(Fish Processing Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University?

Course Structure:-

*Environmental biotechnology

*Environmental toxicology

*Aquatic Environment and Biodiversity

*Fisheries oceanography
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?