3rd October 2018, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of Master of Tourism Management in Universal Institute of Hotel Management, Dehradun?

Hi friends, I just want to know about the structure of Master of Tourism Management course which is available in Universal Institute of Hotel Management, Dehradun. Can anyone of you please provide me the course structure for this MTM course as soon as possible.

7th October 2018, 06:37 PM
isha1203

Smile Re: Course structure of Master of Tourism Management in Universal Institute of Hotel Management, Dehradun?

Universal Institute of Hotel Management is affiliated to Uttarakhand Open University.

MTM is a 2 year full time PG course.

Eligibility to this course is graduation in any stream from a recognized university.

Admission can be taken by applying online or offline.

No information regarding fee structure is given by college. As per my knowledge, I can just say that the fees will be between 100000-150000 for 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?