3rd October 2018, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Master of Tourism Management in Universal Institute of Hotel Management, Dehradun?

Hi everyone, Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in Universal Institute of Hotel Management, Dehradun for Master of Tourism Management. I am interested to do this MTM course in this college. Kindly let me know about the entrance exams asap.

7th October 2018, 06:22 PM
isha1203

Smile Re: Entrance exams available to study Master of Tourism Management in Universal Institute of Hotel Management, Dehradun?

There is no entrance exam as such mentioned by the college. You just have to fill the application form either online or offline.

To inquire please visit their website - www.uihm.info
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?