2nd June 2018, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of MCom(Business Administration) in Maheshwari College of Commerce and Arts?

Can I know about the structure of MCom course in the specialization of Business Administration which is available in Maheshwari College of Commerce and Arts? Please provide me the course structure asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study MCom(Business Administration) in Maheshwari College of Commerce and Arts?
  2. Entrance exam available to study MCom(Business Administration) in Maheshwari College of Commerce and Arts?
  3. Fee expenses of MCom(Business Administration) in Maheshwari College of Commerce and Arts?
  4. Which are the good institutes for doing B.Com after HSC in Ahmedabad?
  5. Top 10 colleges which offer B.Com(Accountancy) under Mumbai University? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Which are the government colleges in B.Com honors which take admission on the basis of entrance exam
  7. Names of the colleges in Mumbai offering full time course in M.A in Economics
  8. Where are the colleges of BCA from Dahanu to Borivalli
  9. Best study material for Pub Admission for CS mains?
  10. How to join in NASA being a Pilot?
  11. Is it possible to become a Psychology after completing B.Com, B.Ed? Details about the colleges in Mumbai offering the subject?
  12. Admission procedure and fee structure of Advanced Diploma in Insurance Management in JSS College of Arts, Science & Commerce?
  13. Syllabus and previous year papers of CCS University, Meerut? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Possibility to get admission in any colleges in Mumbai with an average percentage in 12th board exam? -- [New]
  15. Higher studies opportunities available after B.Com? Details of the courses and Institutions offering the course?
  16. In mumbai which colleges provide MSc in Biotechnology
  17. Can I join ISRO having done B.Sc in Computer Science and pursuing MCA?
  18. List of the colleges in Mumbai offering MSc Microbiology
3rd June 2018, 04:44 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Course structure of MCom(Business Administration) in Maheshwari College of Commerce and Arts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I know about the structure of MCom course in the specialization of Business Administration which is available in Maheshwari College of Commerce and Arts? Please provide me the course structure asap. Thank you!

The course structure of MCom Business Administration at Maheshwari College of Commerce and Arts is given below:

First Semester:

Compulsory Papers:

Theory and Practice of Management
Human Resource Management
Marketing Management

Elective Paper (any of the three):

Modern Business Communication
Management Accountancy
Industrial Relations and Social Security
Entrepreneurship Development

Second Semester:

Compulsory Papers:

Business Research Methods
Management Thinkers
Presentation in Seminar and Viva Voce

Elective Papers (any three):

Business Environment
Strategic Management
Marketing Research
Managerial Economics

Third Semester:

Compulsory Papers:

Financial Management
Organizational Behavior
Advertising Management

E-Commerce
International Marketing
Labor Laws
Human Resource Management

Semester Four:

Compulsory Papers:

Capital Market
Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
Dissertation and Viva Voce

Retail Management
Management Information System
Production and Operations Management
Security Analysis and Portfolio Management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?