7th August 2018, 03:49 AM
Unregistered

Course structure of MPhil(English Literature) in Calcutta University?

Hi friends, I just want to know about the course structure of MPhil(English Literature) course which is available in Calcutta University. Can you let me know about the structure of this course. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MPhil(English Literature) in Calcutta University?
  2. Is it beneficial to study MPhil(English Literature) in Calcutta University?
  3. How can a Bangladeshi student get an scholarship for studying in Calcutta University?
  4. Can I do BA and MA in french literature after completing HS(10+2) from west bengal council of HS Education in and CFE & CFL from Alliance Francaise de Calcutta?
  5. Can I become a Professor with MPhil(English Literature) Degree of Calcutta University?
  6. Requirements to get MPhil(English Literature) admission in Calcutta University?
  7. How many seats are available in Calcutta University for M.A.(Psychology)? Course structure of M.A.(Psychology) in Calcutta University?
  8. Entrance exam to do PhD in English Literature in University of Nottingham with scholarship?
  9. What is the fee structure of MSc Zoology in calcutta University?
  10. Course structure of PhD(English Literature) in Harvard University?
  11. Date of forms for M.Sc for Calcutta university? How to get admission in Calcutta University for Applied Psychology? Will there be any Diploma or Degree course in Psychology?
  12. What is the pattern of questions in M.A entrance exam for English Literature
  13. Can I apply for B.Ed course in Calcutta University after completion of B.Com with 66 percent marks?
  14. Course and fee structure of M.Sc(Biomedical Instrumentation) course in Calcutta University?
  15. Best university for M.Phil English Literature? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of Open Universities which offer PhD in English Literature in India? Detailed information, course duration and fee structure?
  17. How much percentage in required in graduation to attain admission in M.Sc courses under Calcutta University?
  18. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Tagore Literature at Rabindra Bharati University?
15th October 2018, 08:52 PM
isha1203

Smile Re: Course structure of MPhil(English Literature) in Calcutta University?

MPHIL is a doctorate course.

The course is of two years.

The intake of students in this course is 20 seats.

Fees for the course is around 8500 for 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?