11th June 2018, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of MTech(Computer Science) in Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Advanced Studies?

Hi friends, I just want to know about the course structure of MTech(Computer Science) course which is available in Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Advanced Studies. Can you let me know about the structure of this course. Thank you!

18th June 2018, 07:10 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of MTech(Computer Science) in Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Advanced Studies?

Course structure of M.Tech in Computer Science in Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Advanced Studies:

The detailed course structure can be obtained in the link that is given below,

Name of the college - Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Advanced Studies

Name of the course - M.Tech in Computer Science

Duration of course - 2 year (Full time course)

Click here for Detailed Course Structure

You must have to earn a minimum of 50 credits at the end of II year in order to be eligible for the award of M.Tech degree. List of Elective courses for M.Tech Semester I and II are given in the notification that is given above.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?