4th October 2020, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus of MSc(Information Technology) in KJ Somaiya College of Science and Commerce?

I am planning to do an MSc(Information Technology) course in KJ Somaiya College of Science and Commerce. I would like to know about the syllabus of this course. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the syllabus of this particular course of this institute?

9th October 2020, 11:25 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus of MSc(Information Technology) in KJ Somaiya College of Science and Commerce?

MSc in Information Technology is a 2 year duration course and is divided into 4 semesters. This course provides the knowledge of programming, implementation of common data structures using OOP principles in C++ and ADTs. The detailed syllabus is given below.

Semester I

Fundamentals of IT & Programming
Data & File Structures
Object - Oriented Programming
Software Engineering

Semester II

Operating System
Database Management System
Analysis and Design of Algorithms
Data Communication and Networking

Semester III

Web Technologies
Data Warehousing and Data Mining
Network Security
Open Source System

Semester IV

Cyber Security
Software Architecture
Managing Big Data
Project
11th October 2020, 09:49 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus of MSc(Information Technology) in KJ Somaiya College of Science and Commerce?

Course syllabus of MSc(Information Technology) in KJ Somaiya College of Science and Commerce are as follows:-

Semester 1-
Fundamentals of IT & Programming
Data & File Structures
Object- Oriented Programming
Software Engineering

Semester 2-
Operating System
Database Management System
Analysis and Design of Algorithms
Data Communication and Networking

Semester 3-
Web Technologies
Data Warehousing and Data Mining (Elective)
Network Security (Elective)
Open Source System (Elective)

Semester 4-
Cyber Security
Software Architecture (Elective)
Managing Big Data (Elective)
Project
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?