27th October 2014, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I get CSE or ECE in NIT Warangal or NIT Trichy or NIT Surathkal with 187 marks in JEE Main?

Sir, i got 187 marks in jeemain 2014 and 974 marks in andhra pradesh board of intermediate. Can i get c.s.e or e.c.e in nit warangal or nit trichy or nit surathkal ? I belong to obc

28th April 2015, 10:00 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get CSE or ECE in NIT Warangal or NIT Trichy or NIT Surathkal with 187 marks in JEE Main?

It is not possible to say exactly which NIT and with which trade you will be offered for your Bachelor of technology course after securing 187 marks in your JEE Mains examination .

The selection procedure for IIT or NIT is completed once the final rank is announced after the results of your JEE Advance examination .

But one thing is sure that you will be offered a NIT with good trade for your B.tech course if you secure good percentage of marks in board examination too as the results is based on the overall performance in both of the examination that is board and JEE Main .

So wait for the counselling process to end see whether you get your desired college or not .
15th June 2016, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get CSE or ECE in NIT Warangal or NIT Trichy or NIT Surathkal with 187 marks in JEE Main?

Sir,can I get admission in NIT Trichy in ECE or CSE branch?...I got 173 marks in JEE Main 2016 and 981 marks in intermediate from AP board...I belong to OC category...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?