29th March 2020, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus of MSc(Obstetrics and Gynecological Nursing) in Baby Memorial College of Nursing Kozhikode?

I am planning to do an MSc(Obstetrics and Gynecological Nursing) course in Baby Memorial College of Nursing Kozhikode. I would like to know about the syllabus of this course. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the syllabus of this particular course of this college?

31st March 2020, 06:30 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus of MSc(Obstetrics and Gynecological Nursing) in Baby Memorial College of Nursing Kozhikode?

Course syllabus of M.Sc (Obstetrics and Gynecological Nursing) in Baby Memorial College of Nursing, Kozhikode are as mentioned below:-
Introduction
Human Reproduction
Pregnancy
Normal Labour and Nursing Management
Role of Nurse-Midwifery Practitioner
Normal Newborn
Pharmoco Dynamics in Obstetrics
Family Welfare Services
Infertility
Menopause
Abortion
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?