14th August 2017, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Can a Physiotherapy holder do internship from AIIMS Delhi? Criteria to apply for the internship at AIIMS Delhi?

Can I do internship from AIIMS Delhi after completing final year of Physiotherapy course from Moradabad (U.P)? Criteria to apply for the internship at AIIMS Delhi?

9th September 2017, 11:01 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Physiotherapy holder do internship from AIIMS Delhi? Criteria to apply for the internship at AIIMS Delhi?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in Internship being a Physiotherapy candidate. Candidates who are pursuing their Bachelor Degree or Master's Degree (MBBS) or it's equivalent courses are eligible to apply.

>> As you are presently pursuing final year of Physiotherapy course, I can say that you are eligible to apply for Internship in AIIMS Delhi.

>> But as far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is a huge competition among the students who will undergo Internship in AIIMS, Delhi.

>> I suggest you to directly contact the HR department of AIIMS, New Delhi in order to get more details of the Internship and you can move forward based on the information that you will get.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?