8th July 2020, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus of MTech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management?

Hello, I want to study MTech(Aeronautical Engineering) course in Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management. I would like to know about the syllabus of this course. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the syllabus of this particular course of this institute?

19th July 2020, 05:04 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus of MTech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management?

MTech in Aeronautical Engineering is a 2 year duration course. This course is the primary branch of engineering concerned with the design, construction and science of aircraft and spacecraft. The detailed syllabus is given below.

Core Subjects

Aerodynamics
Aircraft Structures
Aerospace Propulsion
Rocketry and Space Mechanics
Finite Element Method
Theory of Vibrations

Elective Subjects

Computational Fluid Dynamics
Aero Elasticity
Helicopter Aerodynamics
Industrial Aerodynamics
Fatigue & Fracture Mechanics
19th July 2020, 11:37 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus of MTech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management?

The course duration of Master of Technology(Aeronautical Engineering) in Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management would be of 2 years and is postgraduate level course. The course syllabus of Master of Technology(Aeronautical Engineering) in Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management is given below:-

:-Introduction to aerodynamics
:-Incompressible flow theory
:-Compressible flow theory
:-Airfoils, wings and airplane configuration in high speed
:-Bending of beams
:-Shear flow in open sections
:-Shear flow in closed sections
:-Stability problems
:-Elements of aircraft propulsion
:-Propeller theory
:-Compressors and turbines
:-Single degree of freedom systems
:-Vibration of elastic bodies,
:-Eigen value problems & dynamic response of large systems
:-Review of developments in aviation
:-Atmosphere
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?