14th July 2020, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to pursue MTech(Cyber Physical Systems) in Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur? Cutoff rank required to get admission?

Hi Sir, which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MTech(Cyber Physical Systems) in Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur? I want to get admission and study this course at this institute. Please let me know about the cutoff rank for getting admission.

19th July 2020, 11:27 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to pursue MTech(Cyber Physical Systems) in Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur? Cutoff rank required to get admission?

The candidates willing to get admission in Master of Technology(Cyber Physical Systems) in Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur would need to appear in Graduate Aptitude Test of Engineering.

The cutoff rank required in Graduate Aptitude Test of Engineering is 707 to get admission in Master of Technology(Cyber Physical Systems) in Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?