8th July 2020, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus of MTech(Automotive Engineering) in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Coimbatore?

Hello everyone, can any of you kindly tell me about the syllabus of MTech(Automotive Engineering) program which is available in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Coimbatore? I am looking forward to doing MTech in this institute so please let me know about the course syllabus.

10th July 2020, 07:18 PM
Edu_tech

Default Re: Course syllabus of MTech(Automotive Engineering) in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Coimbatore?

Yes, M.Tech in Automobile Engineering course syllabus offered by Amrita Vishwa Vidhyapeetham Coimbatore is attached here (PDF).
Or you can visit the official websites link to see the course syllabus offered by University- https://www.amrita.edu/print/curricu...ve-engineering
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: pdf AVVCoimbatoreSyllabus.pdf
10th July 2020, 07:27 PM
Edu_tech

Default Re: Course syllabus of MTech(Automotive Engineering) in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Coimbatore?

M. Tech is a 2 year post graduate programme and its a good stream if you want to pursue your course in the same. A PDF of MTech Automotive Engineering syllabus offered by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetha Coimbatore is attached here. Attachment 218612
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?