8th July 2020, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure MTech(Automotive Engineering) admission in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Coimbatore?

Sir/Madam, please help me to know about the procedure for securing admission in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Coimbatore to study MTech(Automotive Engineering)? I want to do this course in this institute. Please help me with the admission procedure.

9th July 2020, 10:56 PM
jeet2porwal

Cool Re: Procedure to secure MTech(Automotive Engineering) admission in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Coimbatore?

Your admission will be based on your performance in GATE Examination.
So first of all apply for GATE Examination , work hard score a qualifying marks.
With help of this marks , you can secure your admission easily.
10th July 2020, 09:42 PM
Edu_tech

Default Re: Procedure to secure MTech(Automotive Engineering) admission in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Coimbatore?

The selection to the course is based on:
If candidates have qualified GATE, PGCET, PGECET or TANCET exams, they will get direct admission to the course.
OR
The candidate will get admission based on their academic record and performance in the interview held by the institute.

Procedure to apply
First you have to register on the Amrita online admission portal by filling your personal information.
To register for admission click here: https://aoap.amrita.edu/mtech/index/
In the next step, submit your academic information carefully.
Then pay the application fee and the cost of application is Rs 1000/-

Note : Payment can be made online via Net banking/ Credit Card/Debit Card.
For offline mode payment, you have to download the PDF of submitted application and send the printed application along with demand draft to the address of Coimbatore campus.

Last date for admission in M. Tech 2020: 24 July 2020
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?