6th January 2017, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Which course will be suitable to get job in banking operations?

What is the difference between PGDBO & PGDBM. I want only banking operation job not sales. Will PGDBO give me pure banking job in operation management? I am not interested in sales.

7th January 2017, 01:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course will be suitable to get job in banking operations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the difference between PGDBO & PGDBM. I want only banking operation job not sales. Will PGDBO give me pure banking job in operation management? I am not interested in sales.

The graduates with any discipline with a Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Operations (PGDBO) are the suitable course for banking operations. The PGDBO course is mainly for the purpose of training the candidates about the day to day activities of the bank. The course is useful for the students to learn about the banking operations. For getting admission to the course you have to clear the written test and interview conducted by the bank for the selection. The course is available in some institutions like

Manipal Academy of Banking – Official Website

IFBI – Official Website

NIIT – Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?