20th May 2014, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Is IFBI good to get job in banking sector? In which suitable course can I enter?

I want to ask for the coarse of pgdob at ifbi institute of finance and banking . I have done b.com and my age is 19 and want to go in banking and finance fild. Is ifbi is suitabl for it. Because i want to work in bank the ifbi is providing placement at icici bank and axis banks and etc. There is the coarse of 6 monts in that there ip 3 monts internship is also tere at icici bank then employment. So can i enter in thís coarse.

16th October 2015, 08:13 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is IFBI good to get job in banking sector? In which suitable course can I enter?

Yes, definitely you can go for the course. If you have decided to go for banking sector job then you can go for the course.

Following are the features of this course:

--This is 6 month course in which 3 month full class room followed by 3 month training of internship training.

--Selected candidates who are selected for admission will get a provisional appointment letter to the candidate before undergoing the training. So it is a benefit for this course.

**If you want to know about more information about the course then you can go through the detailed description of this program.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf PGDBO.pdf(1.02 MB, 107 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?