25th January 2019, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in BSc(Physics) to study MSc in Calcutta University?

Hi, I just want to know that how much percentage required in BSc with Physics Honours to getting admission for MSc with same specialization course in Calcutta University? Please tell me regarding this.

14th July 2019, 03:43 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in BSc(Physics) to study MSc in Calcutta University?

M.Sc. Physics or Master of Science in Physics is a postgraduate Physics course. In order to get admission in this course, the candidate should have passed Bachelor degree (with Physics and Maths) from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in BSc(Physics) to study MSc in Calcutta University is 50 to 55%. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of written examination which is conducted by the Calcutta University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?