14th April 2018, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentile required in CUMAT to study MBA? Requirements to apply?

I am studying BBA in Calicut University. I want to do my MBA in this university. For this I know that I have to give CUMAT. Please tell me what percentile I have to maintain for admission? Also tell me about the requirements needed for CUMAT?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentile required in SNAP to study MBA? Requirements to apply?
  2. Cutoff percentile required in SNAP to study MBA in Symbiosis? Requirements to apply?
  3. Cutoff percentile required in Common Admission Test to study MBA? Requirements to apply?
  4. Eligibility criteria, notification and syllabus of CUMAT 2018?
  5. Cutoff percentile required in CAT to study MBA in IPSA with an Education loan? -- [New]
  6. Cutoff percentile required in CAT to get an education loan of upto Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBA?
  7. Which college can I get after scoring 118 rank in CUMAT?
  8. List of colleges which offer MBA in Karnataka through CMAT? Cutoff percentile required for admission?
  9. What is the cutoff of pondichery university for admission to MBA? Can I get a call from Pondichery University on 58.85 percentile in CAT?
  10. Cutoff percentile and rank required to study M.Des in IISC and IIT?
  11. Cutoff percentile required in OPENMAT to get admission?
  12. In which college can I apply with 63 percentile in CAT, 91.75 percentile in MAT? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Cutoff percentile required in CAT to get education loan to study PGDM in IIM?
  14. Cutoff percentile required in CAT to study PGDM in IIM with Education Loan?
  15. Cutoff marks required in TOEFL to study MBA in USA?
  16. Is there any work experience required to study MBA in US/Canada/Australia? Requirements to study?
  17. What are the requirements to do regular MBA? Documents required for admission?
  18. How may I know about placement of MBA(Marketing)? How many percentile(In CAT) is required to get calls from IIM for SC candidate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?