4th December 2018, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff score required in NEET-MDS 2019 to secure admission in any reputed Government college?

Hi friends, I am going to apply for NEET-MDS of 2019. Actually I want to join MDS course in any reputed Government college through this entrance exam. So, can you let me know about the cutoff score through which I can secure admission? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

8th December 2018, 06:22 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff score required in NEET-MDS 2019 to secure admission in any reputed Government college?

The cut off is the minimum qualifying required marks to secure to pass the examination. NEET MDS cut off 2019 will depend upon the various factors such as the number of candidates appearing for the examination, difficulty level of examination, total seats available under each course etc. As per the official information, candidates belonging to General category must have secure 50% marks. Whereas, reserved category (SC/ST/OBC) and PH category candidates must have obtained 40 and 45% marks, respectively to qualify NEET MDS 2019.

Last edited by ppsahu; 23rd January 2019 at 09:08 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?