2nd August 2018, 10:30 AM
Me jyoti

Cutoff rank required in NEET to secure MBBS admission in any reputed college of India?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission and studying MBBS in any reputed college anywhere in India. I am a General candidate and I want to know what cutoff rank is required in NEET so that I can secure admission in any reputed college?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff rank required in NEET to secure MBBS admission in any reputed Private Medical college?
  2. Cutoff rank required in NEET to study BVSc in any reputed college in India?
  3. Reputed colleges offering MBBS admission through NEET in Assam
  4. Cutoff marks required in NEET-UG to get Veterinary seat in any reputed college?
  5. Cutoff rank required in BHU PMT for admission? Can I get admission in BHU through NEET?
  6. Cutoff rank required in KCET to study BSc(Agriculture) in any reputed college?
  7. Cutoff marks required in NEET for a candidate to get admission in any Government Veterinary College?
  8. Cutoff rank required in AP-EAMCET to study BSc(Agriculture) in any reputed Government college?
  9. Cutoff rank required in CLAT to get admission in any good college of India?
  10. How to get admission for MBBS after scoring 3211 rank in NEET UG
  11. Cutoff marks required in NEET to study MBBS? Pattern of NEET? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Cutoff marks required in TSICET 2018 to study MBA in any reputed college?
  13. Is it possible for the students who to pursue MBBS who haven't passed NEET?
  14. How to get admission in medical college through NEET?
  15. Can I appear in any entrance exam if reappearing in 12th CBSE from private school?
  16. Can I get admission to study MBBS in any Government college if secured 4630 All India Rank in NEET being a General candidate?
  17. Cutoff marks required in 2nd PUC and in entrance exam to secure BVSc admission in any reputed college of Kerala?
  18. Can I get admission in any Self Financing MBBS college in Tamil Nadu if secured 74 percentile in NEET and 195 cutoff marks in Medical entrance exam?
5th August 2018, 09:56 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in NEET to secure MBBS admission in any reputed college of India?

The full form of NEET is National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. NEET is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education for admission in MBBS and BDS courses.

NEET examination is of 720 marks. If you want to get admission in good medical college that is government then you need to score minimum of 550 marks or more. Higher is the marks, better is the chance of getting admission in good medical college.
6th January 2020, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in NEET to secure MBBS admission in any reputed college of India?

Can anybody crack Neet if he /she got 324 marks in first attempt
10th January 2020, 06:48 PM
Afna Sulaiman

For cracking the NEET MBBS the general category should require not less than a 50 percentile score .550-560 scores should be secured in order to get admission in a reputed government college in India.This is almost similar for engineering also but there is a slight difference .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?