2nd May 2019, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information about MBA(Entrepreneurship Development) course of Institute of Management and Technical Studies, Noida?

I have heard about the course which is MBA(Entrepreneurship Development) which is available in Institute of Management and Technical Studies, Noida. I don’t know much more about this course. I am a BCom student and after my Graduation, I will do MBA(Entrepreneurship Development) in this institute. So, I want to know the details of this particular course. Thank you!

6th May 2019, 01:52 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about MBA(Entrepreneurship Development) course of Institute of Management and Technical Studies, Noida?

MBA in Entrepreneurship Development gives you the in depth knowledge of start ups. You can either start your won business or can help or assist someone to enhance their business using your skills and knowledge.

You can work as business Consultant, Business Reporter, Financial Analyst, Marketing Manager, Office Administration, sales etc.

The expected salary for freshers is Rs.2,80,000 per annum and for the candidates who acquire more work experience can expect salary from Rs.3,80,000 to 5,80,000 per annum.

The duration of the MBA in Entrepreneurship Development is of 2 years which is divided into 4 Semesters.

You can apply in following companies after completing MBA in Entrepreneurship Development:-

:-Venture Storm
:-Linked in
:-Airtel
:-Vodafone
:-Whirpool
:-Gravity
:-Idea
:-Zoho
:-Amazon etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?