29th November 2021, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about MPharm(Industrial Pharmacy) course?

I have heard about the course which is MPharm in the specialization of Industrial Pharmacy. I don’t know much more about this course. I am a BPharm student and after my BPharm I will do MPharm in this specialization. So, I want to know the details of this particular course. Thank you!

30th November 2021, 07:17 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about MPharm(Industrial Pharmacy) course?

°°° M Pharmacy industrial pharmacy is a 2 year full time post graduation course in the field of Pharmaceutical science which deals with biotechnology and chemical intermediates.
Basic eligibility criteria for admission to the M Pharmacy course is Bachelor of Pharmacy in any related field with minimum aggregate marks of 60% from a recognised University.

M Pharmacy industrial pharmacy course admissions in various Pharmaceutical colleges are mainly done on the basis of marks required by the students in the graduation and scores in M Pharmacy entrance exams like GPAT.
30th November 2021, 07:26 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Detailed information about MPharm in Industrial Pharmacy course:

The detailed information about M.Pharm in Industrial Pharmacy course is given below,

Name of the course- MPharm in Industrial Pharmacy

>> This is a Post Graduate course which is of 2 years duration.

>> In order to be eligible, candidates must have completed B.Pharm course from a recognized university or institute.

>> The minimum percentage required in Qualifying Examination is 50% Mark's

>> Some of the colleges offering this course are,
@ Jawaharl Nehru Technological University, Ananthapur
@ CT Group of Institutions, Jalandhar
@ Malla Reddy College of Pharmacy, Hydrated...etc.,
30th November 2021, 08:46 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

M Pharma industrial pharmacy in a two year full-time PD course in the film of Pharmaceutical Sciences deal with bad Technology chemical intermediates packaging machinery etc.
The average annual tuition fee for M pharm industrial pharmacy course in India Rangers around INR 50000 to 300000 vary from institute to institute. After completing a farmer industrial pharmacy candidates can go for various top job profile such as pharmacist, professor, medical coder ,distribution manager etc.
MPharm Industrial pharmacy postgraduate having interest for further studies in the relevant discipline may go for pursuing patient Pharmacology , pharmaceutics from various institutes.

Course Level-Postgraduate
Fullform -Master of Pharmacy
Duration- 2
Eligibility-50% minimum aggregate marks in B.Pharm from a recognized university.
Admission- Merit + Entrance Test
3rd December 2021, 10:42 PM
Zainab Fatima8

About MPharm Industrial Pharmacy course ,you must have a BPharm degree with minimum 50%marks from a recognized university. Duration of this course is 2 years.
And also you have to appear in the entrance exam called GPAT, OJEE, AP PGECET etc..
Average for this course is Rs 50,000 to 3 lacs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?