29th November 2021, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

How many MPharm(Pharmaceutical Technology) seats are available in MS Ramaiah College of Pharmacy, Bengaluru?

Dear friends, I am planning to do MPharm(Pharmaceutical Technology) from MS Ramaiah College of Pharmacy, Bengaluru. So, I would like to know about the seats which are available for this course in this college. Kindly let me know about the seats asap.

30th November 2021, 02:05 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MPharm(Pharmaceutical Technology) seats are available in MS Ramaiah College of Pharmacy, Bengaluru?

The seat availability to study MPharm in Pharmaceutical Technology at MS Ramaiah College of Pharmacy, Bengaluru is a 15 seat intake. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed BPharm in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be on the basis of performance in PGCET (Postgraduate Common Entrance Test) which is conducted by the Karnataka Examination Authority, Bangalore, Government of Karnataka.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is http://archive.msruas.ac.in/
30th November 2021, 06:59 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MPharm(Pharmaceutical Technology) seats are available in MS Ramaiah College of Pharmacy, Bengaluru?

There is a total of 15 seats(approx) available for MPharm(Pharmaceutical Technology) in MS Ramaiah College of Pharmacy, Bengaluru.

For more details, you can refer to the below link:-
https://www.msruas.ac.in/academics/pharmacy
3rd December 2021, 10:45 PM
Zainab Fatima8

Total 15 seats are available in MS Ramaiah College Pharmacy, Bengaluru for MPharm Pharmaceutical Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?