7th June 2018, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about MPhil(Education) course?

Hello everyone, I would like to gather the details of MPhil course in the specialization of Education. Can anyone of you please provide me the information related to this course in details?

10th June 2018, 09:32 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about MPhil(Education) course?

Detailed Information about M.Phil in Education course:

The detailed information about this M.Phil in Education course is as follows,

>> You should have done Master's Degree in the concerned stream in order to pursue this course.

>> Generally admission is done based on the performance in Master's Degree Examination and the entrance examination that is conducted by the concerned college/ department.

>> Mostly, admission is done based on entrance exam only and various colleges conduct their own entrance examination. Some of the exams are, Bharathidasan University, Karnataka State's Women University, Lovely Professional University exam..etc., Fee generally varies from college to college.

Some of the colleges offering this course are,

@ Christ University, Karnataka

@ Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar

@ Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai

@ Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu

@ Himachal pradesh university, Himachal pradesh

@ Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune ..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?