20th January 2015, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information, number of seats available and eligibility to study MDS in India?

Hello
I want to know wht is the eligblity for doing
mds gv me in detail and tell me how
many seat is available in india for mds?
waiting for your reply

Related Questions:
  1. Information, eligibility criteria and number of seats available for MDS program in India?
  2. List of colleges with seat availability which offers MDS in Pedodontics in India?
  3. Names and addresses of dental colleges offering MDS seats in speciality of pedodontics with number of seats of total MDS Pedo seats in India?
  4. Number of MDS seats in India? What is the fee structure for MDS in government college? I want to prepare for MDS -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the total number of MDS seats in government dental college in India?
  6. Number of seats and fee to study MDS in government colleges of India?
  7. Number of seats available and last year cutoff rank for MDS in Andhra Pradesh for OC student?
  8. Number of MDS seats available in government colleges of Maharashtra under PGD-CET?
  9. Is there a common AIPG MDS entrance exam? Total number of MDS seats in all private and government dental colleges in India?
  10. Number of MDS seats available in SRMC University?
  11. How to prepare for MDS entrance exam of Manipal? Number of seats in MDS and availability of scholarship?
  12. What are the total number of seats for MDS in India?
  13. Number of MDS seats available in SVU, AP for General candidates?
  14. List of all the government colleges and private colleges with total number of seats for MDS?
  15. Number of MDS seats available in government colleges of Gujarat for Open category student?
  16. How many MDS seats are there in AP in government colleges? Can AP students write all India PG entrance test?
  17. Number of MDS seats available in AIIMS for Open category student?
  18. Detailed information for MDS colleges in Nepal with low fee structure?
23rd January 2015, 11:21 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Detailed information, number of seats available and eligibility to study MDS in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I want to know wht is the eligblity for doing
mds gv me in detail and tell me how
many seat is available in india for mds?
waiting for your reply
MDS Eligibility Criteria:

-> Aspirants must be an Citizen of India.

-> Aspirants should have passed BDS with not less than 55% from any recognized University and the aspirant should have pass 10+2 with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

-> Admission is based on the entrance test conducted by the respective university.

The detailed information regarding, number of seats, Important dates regarding application submission, fee details, will be updated in official website respective university. Aspirant has to read and understand the information clearly. Most probably application forms are distributed through the office of the institution or from the official portal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?