21st November 2014, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and universities which offers Master's degree in Computer Science?

Hello
Just a bit details about my current situation:
I am looking forward for getting my master's degree in computer science from one of high class top university.
Its is kind of an early question I guess because I am not even in any undergraduate program but I will be next year.
So I would need a complete detailed answer, so I can start working in right direction right now.

Related Questions:
  1. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which are the universities providing masters degree after diploma in computer science and engineering in India
  3. Can I join the field of forensic sciences after BDS? How can I get into the field of forensic sciences?
  4. Which are the universities offering masters of technology?
  5. What is the procedure of getting admitted in Norway Government Running Universities in Masters Degree like MCA, MBA, M.Tech in Computer Science? Does Norway government provides free education for Indians?
  6. How to do masters degree American Universities like Harvard or Florida?
  7. How to join Ph.D after doing MCA from JMIT?
  8. Masters degree in Law after completing BSc computer science? Colleges which offer masters degree in law? How can I apply for them?
  9. Which University in India offers Masters Degree in Environment Science in Correspondence?
  10. Admission for masters degree in computer science? Which are the institutes like IIT Chennai? How to get admission in USA?
  11. What is the minimum requirement for MS in computer science with fee structure and scholarship
  12. Am i eligible to do masters in forensic science after completing engineering in computer science from Bangalore
  13. Am I eligible to apply for any university in US having low percentage? Universities which accept 15 years of studies rather 16 years?
  14. How to get a Master's degree from one of the top universities?
  15. Can do Masters in CS subject after completing B.Tech in electrical engineering? List of top 10 universities in the world?
  16. Courses after graduation through Correspondence after B.Sc in Computer Science?
  17. Best PG courses available after completion of BSc computers?
  18. Where can I get admission for MSc IT?
25th November 2014, 09:21 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Detailed information and universities which offers Master's degree in Computer Science?

As you are doing your Under Graduation in Computer Science, you can do Masters in Computer Science in India and abroad.

If you want to do Masters in India, then you need to appear for Gratitude Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) and you can do M.Tech in Indian Colleges.

List of colleges to do Masters in India:

• All Indian Institute Of Technology Colleges
Institute Of Technology – Banaras Hindu University
Fergusson College
College Of Engineering, Pune.
College of Engineering, Anna University
National Institute of Technology, Suratkhal
National Institute of Technology, Warangal.

If you want to do Masters in abroad, you need to appear for,

• Graduate Record Examination (GRE) and score 300+ marks.
• Test Of English as Foreign Language (TOEFL) and score 90+ marks.
• IELTS and score 7 or more band.

Based on the score, you can get in to good colleges to do Master of Science (MS) in Computer Science.

List of Colleges in abroad:

University of Southern California.
San Jose State University.
Santa Clara University.
Boston University.
Lehman College.
The University of Southern Mississippi.

You can get more detailed information; you can visit websites of Colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?