19th February 2015, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure and eligibility to study LLM after completing B.Com from Calcutta University?

Can I study post graduation in LLM under calcutta university after completing B.com under calcutta university?
What is the procedure required to join? What is the eligibility criteria to do the LLB course in Clacutta University? Kindly provide me the details soon.

Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for admission in LLM course under Calcutta University? How many seats are reserved?
  2. Procedure to get admission in Calcutta University to study Ph.D for a candidate who has completed B.Com from Bardwan University 10 year ago?
  3. Direct T.Y.Bcom after completing my H.S.C. 2 years before -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Previous years LLM entrance question of Calcutta University?
  5. Calcutta University LLM entrance exam previous years question papers?
  6. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D program in Calcutta University for MBA(HR) student? Can I get scholarship?
  7. Direct T.Y.B.Com possible after HSC? Procedure to apply?
  8. Can I study MCA from IGNOU? I am a B.Com commerce general student from Calcutta University
  9. Can I study LLM after completing B.Sc(Mathematics)?
  10. Is it possible to apply directly for TYB.Com after completing HSc 2 years
  11. List of colleges which offer 1 year correspondence LLM program through CLAT? Syllabus and fee structure of 1 year LLM program?
  12. How to study LLB form Calcutta University? I am a 71 years old student
  13. How to do LLM course after completing B.Com?
  14. B.Com 3rd year Accounts question paper of Calcutta University?
  15. Best university for LLM degree in distance education?
  16. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Calcutta University?
  17. How may I do LLM studies in United Kingdom or South Africa or New Zealand? I'm currently doing BA. llb under the university of Calcutta and I obtained an aggregate of 82.5% marks 12th std
  18. What is the eligibility and criteria to get admission in LLM?

11th April 2016, 11:28 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure and eligibility to study LLM after completing B.Com from Calcutta University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I study post graduation in LLM under calcutta university after completing B.com under calcutta university?
What is the procedure required to join? What is the eligibility criteria to do the LLB course in Clacutta University? Kindly provide me the details soon.

Thanks.
Sorry, it is not possible to study the LLM course after B.Com. The aspirant has to study LLB course after B.Com and then after completing the LLB course you can apply for LLM course. So you have to apply for LLB course first. The LLM is the master degree course in Law. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in B.L or LLB with 55% marks from a reputed university. You have to appear for entrance examination for the admission to the LLM course. The duration of the course is 2 years. The official website link of Calcutta University is given Click Here.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?