3rd March 2019, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Details of Campus Interview available in AISSMS Institute of Information Technology for ME(Electrical Drives and Embedded Control) candidate?

Sir, if I get admission in ME(Electrical Drives and Embedded Control) in AISSMS Institute of Information Technology then I can get job from campus interview? I would like to know about the campus interview in this university for such candidate.

15th December 2021, 04:45 PM
Zainab Fatima8

Default Re: Details of Campus Interview available in AISSMS Institute of Information Technology for ME(Electrical Drives and Embedded Control) candidate?

Campus interview are available in AISSMS Institute of Information Technology for ME Electrical Drives And Embedded Control.
15th December 2021, 04:47 PM
Zainab Fatima8

Default Re: Details of Campus Interview available in AISSMS Institute of Information Technology for ME(Electrical Drives and Embedded Control) candidate?

Yes, you will get a job from Campus interview.Campus interview are available in AISSMS Institute of Information Technology for ME Electrical Drives And Embedded Control candidates.
15th December 2021, 05:50 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Don't worry you will get a job by campus interview in AISSMS Institute of Information Technology for ME Electrical Drives and Embedded Control.
15th December 2021, 08:28 PM
Zainab Fatima8

Don't worry you will get a job by campus interview in AISSMS Institute of Information Technology for ME Electrical Drives and Embedded Control.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?