21st October 2018, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of ME(Electrical Drives and Embedded Control) in AISSMS Institute of Information Technology, Pune?

Hi everyone, I need your help, actually I want to know about the structure of ME(Electrical Drives and Embedded Control) course which is available in AISSMS Institute of Information Technology, Pune. Can anyone of you please let me know about the course structure?

26th October 2018, 06:46 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of ME(Electrical Drives and Embedded Control) in AISSMS Institute of Information Technology, Pune?

AISSMS Institute of Information Technology, Pune does offer M.E(VLSI & Embedded Systems). Duration of this course is 2 years (divided into 4 semesters) in full-time mode. Course structure of M.E(VLSI & Embedded Systems) is given below.

Semester 1 courses:
---------------------------------
Embedded System Design

Digital CMOS Design

Reconfigurable Computing

Research Methodology

Lab. Practice I

Elective I

Semester 2 courses:
Embedded Automotive Systems

Analog CMOS Design

System on Chip

Elective II

Lab. Practice II

Seminar I

Semester 3 courses:
ASIC Design

Testing and Verification of VLSI Circuits

Elective III

Seminar II

Project Stage I

Semester 4 courses:
Seminar III
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?