1st December 2017, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Differences and similarities between BHMS and MBBS? Job in Multi-Speciality hospital is possible after MD in Homeopathy?

Hi, I have completed my 12th science this year. And I am getting admission in BHMS, but I think that there's no scope in this field. As it is in MBBS. So, can you please help me out and tell me the difference and similarities between these two fields. And if I do MD in homeopathy can I get job in multi-speciality hospital as assistant Doctor? Please reply.

3rd December 2017, 06:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Differences and similarities between BHMS and MBBS? Job in Multi-Speciality hospital is possible after MD in Homeopathy?

Both are different courses and have different scope. BHMS in an alternative medicine system and MBBS is the most common medical science system used today. Hence, MBBS is definitely the one degree, which has more scope.

Most of the hospitals don't have homeopathy department because it is not the most preferred system of medicine. Most of the homeopathy professionals practice at their own private clinics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?