6th May 2021, 04:57 AM
Unregistered

Diploma courses related to Fitness for a BSc(Nutrition) graduate?

I have interested to do Diploma course related to Fitness. So, I want to study Fitness related diploma course. Please tell me that if there is any diploma course which I can study as I have completed BSc(Nutrition).

14th June 2021, 01:40 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma courses related to Fitness for a BSc(Nutrition) graduate?

The diploma courses related to fitness for a BSc in Nutrition graduate is PG Diploma in Fitness Management and Diploma in Physical Education. PG Diploma in Fitness management is a 1 year duration course and gives knowledge about good nutrition, moderate vigorous physical bodybuilding and enough rest.

Diploma in Physical Education is a course related to physical elements of education which include physical activities related to body fitness, health, and physical development of the body.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?