8th June 2021, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for correspondence masters degree in food nutrition from Manipal university?

I am 54 year working as dietician in new Delhi for last 28 years can I pursue masters in food nutrition correspondence degree from Manipal university?

10th June 2021, 07:44 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Eligibility for correspondence masters degree in food nutrition from Manipal university?

Eligibility for correspondence masters degree in food nutrition from Manipal university is that you must hold a graduation from any university.

Course Fee INR 10,000 to 90,000.
Eligibility Minimum - 50% score at graduation level
Admission Process - entry exam, and On basis of merit.
10th June 2021, 07:46 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility for correspondence masters degree in food nutrition from Manipal university?

Eligibility:-

All first must pass the BSc to further study at the master’s level.

For MSc Food Science and Nutrition, you need to have at least 50% marks in the related field of study.

MSc FSN applicants are chosen solely on the basis of their performance on a reputable entrance test.

Some exams for Food Science and Nutrition are CFTRI, GATE, AUCET, AIJEE, and MDUCEE.
11th June 2021, 08:10 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for correspondence masters degree in food nutrition from Manipal university:-

✓ Educational Qualification:- You must have completed Graduation in any science streams with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
✓ Type of Course :- Regular/Distance/Online Mode.

For further more details you can visit into the official website of this university.
13th June 2021, 01:58 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Eligibility for correspondence masters degree in food nutrition from Manipal university is as follows.

Applicant must have completed Graduation in relevant subjects with minimum aggregate of 50% from recognized university.

There is no age restriction to pursue any course.

If you have Bachelor Degree than you are totally eligible for this course.
14th June 2021, 01:18 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility for correspondence Master's degree in Food and Nutrition from Manipal University is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or bachelor's degree in science stream from a recognized board/university. Admission is easy online/offline procedure so that the candidate can effortlessly apply for this course. There is no age limit to apply for this course and is a 2 year duration course.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.manipal.edu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?