25th September 2019, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Does campus interview available in ARJ Institute of Management Studies for MBA(Human Resource Management) candidate?

Sir/Madam, if I get admission in MBA(Human Resource Management) in the ARJ Institute of Management Studies then I can get job from campus interview? I would like to know about the campus interview in this institute for such candidate.

9th May 2022, 12:11 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Does campus interview available in ARJ Institute of Management Studies for MBA(Human Resource Management) candidate?

No, campus interview is available to Study MBA Human Resource Management at ARJ Institute of Management Studies.

For MBA Human Resource Management,you must have a bachelor's degree from a recognised university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?