16th August 2020, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Does campus interview available in Dayananda Sagar University for MTech(Mechanical Engineering) candidates?

Sir/Madam, if I get admission in MTech(Mechanical Engineering) in the Dayananda Sagar University then I can get a job from campus interview? I would like to know about the campus interview in this university for such candidates.

14th June 2021, 06:19 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does campus interview available in Dayananda Sagar University for MTech(Mechanical Engineering) candidates?

Yes, a campus interview is available in Dayananda Sagar University for MTech in Mechanical Engineering candidates. The placement cell has designed the training modules for all the students of the university that teach basic life skills, communication skills, problem solving skills, leadership & decision making skills, and also pre-placement training such as resume writing, group discussion, and mock interviews.

There are multiple companies that visit the campus for hiring and some of them are given below.

TATA ELXSI
PWC
SPERIDIAN Technologies
HungerBox
HUDL
Square Yards

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.dsu.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?