14th June 2019, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Does campus interview available in NIFT-Bhubaneswar for Master of Fashion Management candidate?

Sir/Madam, if I get admission in Master of Fashion Management in NIFT-Bhubaneswar then I can get job from campus interview? I would like to know about the campus interview in this institute for such candidate.

15th June 2019, 07:43 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does campus interview available in NIFT-Bhubaneswar for Master of Fashion Management candidate?

Yes, campus interview is available for Master of Fashion Management at NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology), Bhubaneswar.

The National Institute of Fashion Technology has a centralized placement process. Companies can employ students from any campus or course of the institute.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.nift.ac.in
15th June 2019, 08:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does campus interview available in NIFT-Bhubaneswar for Master of Fashion Management candidate?

Yes, NIFT Bhubneshwar is one of the top institutes for fashion studies in India and they definitely have a great placement record for all the courses. Just make sure you get admission first because getting admission is not easy these days at NIFT.

Just make sure you have got excellent preparation for the entrance exam so that you can get admission. The placement record is excellent if you can pass the course with excellent marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?