14th June 2019, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Master of Fashion Management in NIFT-Bhubaneswar?

Hi everyone, Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in NIFT-Bhubaneswar for Master of Fashion Management. I am interested to do this PG course in this college. Kindly let me know about the entrance exams asap.

15th June 2019, 03:01 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Master of Fashion Management in NIFT-Bhubaneswar?

Entrance exams available to study Master of Fashion Management in NIFT-Bhubaneswar are as listed below:-
NIFT - MFM
Group Discussion & Personal Interview

Final Selection -
Entrance exam - 70%
GD and PI - 30%
15th June 2019, 06:27 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Master of Fashion Management in NIFT-Bhubaneswar?

Yes, entrance examination is available to study Master of Fashion Management in NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology), Bhubaneswar.

Candidate selection is done on the basis of entrance test score and group discussion followed by personal interview. This test is conducted by the NIFT examination conducting board.
15th June 2019, 11:02 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

You have to appear in and qualify NIFT entrance test for admission in Master of Fashion Management in NIFT-Bhubaneswar. On the basis of marks obtained in the entrance test, candidates are called for group discussion and personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?